Build-up and casing deposits in injection wells reduces performance and puts extra pressure on pumps and slows down water injection.
The Ionizer breaks water cluster molecules from 15 - 20 into clusters of 3-5, thus - thinning the water. The Ionizer breaks emulsions and skin damage, collapses swollen clays and reduces suspended and disolved solids and metals, especially iron, calcium, barium and arsenic.
• Significantly increases water disposal and injection rates
• Reduces electricity bills and injection line pressure
• Lowers maintenance expenses
• Less chemicals are needed
• Extends the Economic Life of your Injector or disposal well